VISITOR MAP

Total Pageviews

PLAYLIST of TRAIN MUSIC/SONGS (ENJOY!)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 21, 2011

GRAY BROTHERS EMAILED ME BACK!

 Photobucket

i certainly didnt think it would come as fast as it did, but i recieved this email within 2 days of my sending off to them.

Hi Michelle
Thanks for the kind words about our structures
We are inspired by historical pictures of railroads and we are inspired by other modlers
From time to time I see on ebay a z scale  ruler that you can buy (ill need to look online for this item)
I use acrylic paint and pastels to do my aging looks on  structures
I don't believe there is much available in z scale how to books
You can use the locomotive and boxcars from your set for scale.  Remember a box car is 15 foot tall wich would be just a little taller than a turn of the century building.  A lot of people don't realize that there was 12 foot between  floors on old buildings from the 1930s (interesting to know)
I f you wish I will send you a lilltle paper template of a z scale store front , so that you can see the door and window size.  You would have to give me your address.
Thanks for your e-mail and good luck with your project
Byron Gray
GrayBrothers Railroad

so, off my address went. i saw this am, my email had been viewed, so all i have to do now is wait, again..lol
for the mail to deliver me a paper store front as a template. this will be awesome! i cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment