VISITOR MAP

Total Pageviews

PLAYLIST of TRAIN MUSIC/SONGS (ENJOY!)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PICS OF SCRATCHBUILDING IN T-GAUGE

as i surf the net i find allot of interesting things in the areas of my interest, and looking for a T-Gauge track, led me to this image.


ive thought about taking this up as a hobby, selling my stuff on ebay...N-Scale can command a couple of hundred dollars for a diorama...why couldnt *I* be the next greatest T-Guage Scratch builder and make some serious cash?? i like crafty stuff, this is just in miniature...well, micro miniature..lol

Photobucket

imagine how much you can make out of a single sheet of..anything in the industry to make buildings with????


heres the blog by the creator of these small pieces:

Photobucket
Lately I have been working on some "Super-mini-micro" models in a new scale they call "T Scale" or 1:450.
They even have working trains and track (see information and videos on http://www.t-gauge.net/boards.htm) .
A house in this scale is so small that could fit in my thumb nail. In a future post I will show more photos and information about these houses, but today I rather talk about the Scale Ruler.


Photobucket


I made this Scale Ruler 1:450 in order to design and built my own structures in T gauge. I put it together with a 1:300 scale (used in some Checz models www.minibox.cz). You can print and laminate it for durability.
There is no way to upload this file to this blog (Blogger does not aloud it) , so if you want it I will gladly e-mail it to you. Just send me an e-mail to miniaturetrains @blogspot.com and I will send you the PDF file as soon as I check my mailbox.
Important: The scale is in feet.
When printing this PDF file check:
Paper=8 1/2 x 11
Page Scaling = none
After printing, verify the 1:450 scale lenght is 6.68" (169 mm) that's mean 37.5 feet per inch
Good luck
J. Palacio

so neat! and he was kind enough to provide a scale ruler and a link to his page to print the PDF of the ruler out so you can use it. sweet!
MICHELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment